Swansea University is currently accepting applications for the Energy Innovation Fully-Funded KESS II MSC by Research Scholarships. The programme is awarded to UK and EU students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award aims to assist talented students by providing fully-funded scholarships who want to undertake a research degree programme in the UK.
Marvellous opportunity for UK and EU students to study in the UK for the academic session 2020/2021.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a leading research-intensive institution that offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses. It was opened in 1920 and over the years, it has gained immense popularity among the students.
Why study at Swansea University? The university provides many opportunities that will be beneficial for students in developing their communication skills and personality. Here students will get outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability
Application Deadline: November 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MSC by Research
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc by Research degree programme in Electrochemical Growth of Carbon Nanotubes from Waste Carbons.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s, applicants should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in any of the physical sciences or engineering subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an MSC by Research programme at Swansea University. After that, candidates must complete and submit the KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2020-21 and KESS II Supplementary Form with the following documents. Please submit both application forms and supporting documentation to KESSstudentenquiries-at-swansea.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, CV, and two references with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The funding programme covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend. The bursary will be limited to a maximum of £11,819 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point 4 on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.