Highly motivated Sri Lankan Students have a beneficiary opportunity to apply for the STEM Excellence Scholarship administrated by the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The bursary is available for those eligible aspirants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at QUT for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Queensland University of Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research courses. It was ranked as Australia’s best university under 50 years of age in 2013 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? The university helps students to progress in their chosen careers. It offers lifelong support from the Careers Centre and gives candidates suitable work experience and makes the best of their applications.
Application Deadline: January 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: 50% fee scholarship each semester
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Sri Lankan students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Building and Planning, Engineering, Information Technology, and Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have been offered the International Merit funding for semester 1, 2020 in one of the listed eligible Bachelor programs. Applicant must have work experience and extracurricular activities career goals.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For assembling this studentship, you are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After taking confirmation, aspirants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement and two references.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are recommended to maintain an overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 (7 point scale) or higher each semester.
- Language Requirements: Students are required to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the program.
You will get 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters of study at QUT and additional ongoing fee scholarship of 25% per semester at QUT. In total, you will receive a 50% fee scholarship each semester.