The University of Queensland is pleased to announce the ‘Future Students Undergraduate Scholarship for High Achievers from India’ to provide assistance for undergraduate study with the first two semester fees.
Its a great opportunity for Indian students to study in Australia with $10,000 study fund towards tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
As one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions in Australia, the University of Queensland is a research-intensive institution offers many options and opportunities in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Why at the University of Queensland? UQ has world-class campuses that facilitate best learning practices and optimal learning experiences. A UQ degree shows that you have studied at one of the most respected universities in the world. It is ranking in the world’s top 50 universities.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Application are accepted form India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the undergraduate degree program in all study areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Have completed a high school qualification in India that is equivalent to Queensland Year 12, and achieved a minimum score equivalent to a Queensland rank of 93.
- National Boards: Higher Secondary School Certificate (CBSE) or Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (CISC)
- State Boards: 1) Secondary School Certificates from the State and 2) Boards of Gujarat, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
- Have applied to UQ to undertake undergraduate studies in a non-quota program and have either accepted or received an unconditional offer to commence in Semester 1, 2020.
- Be an international student and holder of an Australian student visa for the duration of the study period.
- Not simultaneously hold another scholarship for study at UQ.
- If you have accepted or received an unconditional offer for a non-quota program at UQ, you will be automatically considered for this grant as long as you meet the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
How to Apply: All eligible applicants will be considered automatically for this scholarship if they have accepted or received an unconditional offer for a non-quota program by 30 November 2019.
- To meet the minimum entry requirements for an undergraduate program at UQ, you need to:
- Complete Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent qualification)
- Achieve the program’s minimum entry score
- Satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites(if applicable)
- Successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
- Supporting Documents: When you apply to UQ, include certified copies of academic transcripts and award certificates to help to demonstrate your English language proficiency, attach a copy of the IELTS/ TOEFL test result to your application.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a course ay UQ, applicants must have completed a high school qualification in India and have minimum grade equivalent to a Queensland rank 93.
- Language Requirement: To get admitted at UQ, applicants must meet the program’s English language proficiency (ELP) requirements
- The University of Queensland will provide $10,000 (A$5,000 per semester) to be paid as a reduction in tuition fees over Semester 1 and 2.
- The University will terminate the scholarship if the recipient’s GPA in their first semester is below 4.5 or fails a subject in their first semester.