Want to enhance your skills with Business courses but lack of funding? Here, the Queensland University of Technology is giving you an opportunity to finance your Business studies by providing Triple Crown funding for International Students in Australia.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology was a member of the Australian Technology Network of universities. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research courses. It ranks within the top 10 Australian universities.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? The university gives expansive opportunities for practical learning, valuable connections with industry leaders, and enriching opportunities for global learning.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from outside Australia are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in the field of Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this studentship, you have to complete a qualifying course with the required academic results such as high school. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this application once you start your degree program
How to Apply
For being enlisted in this educational program, seekers are demanded to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After taking admission, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
For being admitted, claimants are required to maintain a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide a certified copy of your academic transcripts, award certificate or other evidence of completion the grading scale of your university and an official translation if the documents are in a language other than English.
- Language Requirements: Students need to develop their English language skills to assist to meet the entry requirements for the course.
The scholars will receive 25% of tuition fees for their first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. It will be based on their entry score. An ongoing support will cover 25% of tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided students who meet the academic conditions.
Application Deadline: Applications are open