For providing additional financial support for deserving candidates from the UK, the City, University of London is offering Education Grants for the academic year 2019-2020.
The university offers these grants to those eligible candidates who will enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Fab choice for UK students
User Review( vote)
City, University of London offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees as well as certificates and diplomas at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. It has an online careers network where over 2,000 former students offer practical help to current students.
Why at the City, University of London? The university gives candidates to support and one-to-one advice. Here candidates can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: City, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a new full-time entrants to Higher Education starting their 1st year in 2019/20, household income of zero as assessed by Student Finance England by 31st October 2019; OR from a Low Participation Neighbourhood POLAR4 Quintile 1 (students can check their postcode here) OR white men from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds OR attending City’s partner Academy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, seekers are recommended to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at the City, University of London. After enrolling, applicants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcript, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, seekers are needed to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competence.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to £3,000.