To support promising students facing financial hardships on the path of their dream education, the Queensland University of Technology has established the Trivedi Learning Potential Fund Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship opportunity is especially for undergraduate candidates who are Australians or New Zealanders pursuing a degree in accounting at the Queensland University of Technology. Students coming from low-income backgrounds will be considered. The scholarship award is valued at $5,000, which will be dispensed in 2 installments over the said academic year.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1989, this university for the real world, the Queensland University of Technology is a public research university ranking 222nd in QS World University Rankings and 171st among Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Queensland University of Technology? At the Queensland University of Technology, with access to the best lecturers, students are prepared for global opportunities. The students at QUT study with the most advanced technology and learning spaces that provide them with heaps of hands-on experience with the industry and prepare them for the real world they will face tomorrow.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the second round of scholarship applications is 6th February 2023.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealander students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree study in accounting at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens (including dual citizens), permanent residents of Australia, permanent humanitarian visa holder, or New Zealand citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Undergraduate admission applications must be directed to the online university portal. To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit an application through the Equity Scholarships Scheme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Individual transaction histories for all bank accounts
- Proof of income
- Proof of the income of the parent(s)/caregiver(s) if financially dependent and/or living at home
- Proof of partner’s income
- Centrelink Income Statement for Youth Allowance
- Australian Taxation Office Notice of Assessment
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated high school and meet the academic requirements of the university for the undergraduate program they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The Queensland University of Technology will provide the scholarship awardees with $5,000 for one year, paid in instalments of $2,500 each semester.