Do you wish there were better ways to learn the business? Masters’ Union School of Business is offering several need-based & merit-based scholarships to deserving candidates and looking to admit students with the potential to lead tomorrow’s disruptive businesses.
This Masters’ Union scholarship aims to include exceptional candidates from marginalized and underserved communities from the Indian subcontinent, such as the Northeast, Ladakh, Nepal, Bhutan, and the tribal belts of the Indian hinterland.
Masters' Union School of Business Scholarships in India
Nice opportunity for students to study with financial support in India.
User Review( votes)
Masters’ Union School of Business (MUSB) is to be found in Gurgaon, India. It offers a 16-month intensive Post Graduate Program in Technology and Business Management which is a 1-year 4-months full-time on-campus course.
Why study at Masters’ Union School of Business? MUSB offers India’s First UG Program in Tech & Business Management. At Masters’ Union, they believe that financial constraints should not pose any hindrance to someone’s academic aspirations.
Application Deadline: Jan 15th, 2023.
- University or Organization: Masters’ Union School of Business
- Department: Technology and Business Management
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Financial support
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Citizen of Indian Tribal communities, Ladakh, the Northeast, Nepal, and Bhutan
- The award can be taken in India.
- Eligible Countries: Tribal communities within India, as well as mountain pockets like Ladakh, the Northeast, Nepal, and Bhutan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be from tribal communities within India, as well as mountain pockets like Ladakh, the Northeast, Nepal, and Bhutan.
How to Apply
Admissions are now open to the class of 2023.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship program, applicants must be taking admissions to Master Union’s Undergraduate Program.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the application online along with the following:
- School Mark sheets of Class X and XI
- Provisional Mark sheet of Class XII (If available)
- JEE/CUET/IPMAT/SAT/ACT or any other Test Scores (optional)
- Any Certificates of Achievements (inc. co-curricular and extra-curricular activities)
- The Essay – text-based responses with 250 words limit. If video-based responses, the video must be a maximum of 2 minutes in length.
- Admission Requirements: As a part of the admission process, all applicants must undergo Masters’ Union- Business Aptitude and Admissions Test (MU-BAAT). They are also encouraged to submit their valid GMAT, GRE, CAT, or NMAT scores, in case they have them.
- Language Requirement: English skills are required.
Students who have been offered admission to Masters’ Union will receive financial support for the undergraduate program. At Masters’ Union School of Business, various scholarships are available for deserving candidates:
- Karthik Ramanna Merit-based Scholarships
- Malavika R Harita Scholarship for Women
- Mukund Rajan India-Bound Scholarship
- Narendra Jadhav Diversity Scholarship
- MU Scholarship for Young Leaders
Students graduating from the Masters’ Union Undergraduate Program in Technology and Business Management will be awarded the following:
- Professional Certificate for Undergraduate Program in Business & Technology by Masters’ Union
- Bachelor’s in Management Studies Degree by Delhi University