Victoria University of Wellington is inviting applications for Rachael Westergaard Memorial Masters Scholarship in Geophysics. It is open to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents, or Canadian citizens.
The Scholarship is to encourage students into the field of Geophysics, an area which Rachael was very passionate about.
User Review( votes)
This scholarship has been established in memory of Rachael Westergaard, a student at Victoria from 2009 to 2012. The Scholarship is to encourage students into the field of Geophysics, an area which Rachael was very passionate about.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for masters degree programme at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available in Geophysics at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of $15,000 stipend plus domestic tuition fees (total value is subject to funds available).
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available annually.
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens or permanent residents, or Canadian citizens
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: It is open to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents, or Canadian citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is available to those students intending to do research leading to a Master’s degree in the subject of Geophysics – either Solid Earth Geophysics or Meteorology.
How to Apply: Applications for these scholarships must be made on the forms obtainable from the link provided or from the Scholarships Office. Should you wish to apply for this scholarship as well as the Victoria Master’s by Thesis scholarship you must apply for each separately. Reference statements should be submitted directly to the Scholarships Office by the referees. This may be by email only if they are sent from a verifiable institutionalemail address. It is important that you submit only the documentation requested on the application form available from the link above, additional information will not be circulated to selection panels.