Applications are being accepted for the Starter Scholarships providing by the University of Bamberg in Germany. These scholarships are open to German and international students for pursuing the doctoral research programme.
The primary goal of the school is to provide doctoral scholars with an outstanding, supportive environment for learning, research, and career development.
Great opportunity for German and foreign students in Germany.
User Review( vote)
The Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences (BAGSS) is a multidisciplinary Graduate School funded by the German Science Foundation (DFG) as part of the German Excellence Initiative. The School was established in 2010 to create an innovative working and learning environment for exceptionally qualified doctoral researchers.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the doctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: Sociology, Psychology, Educational Science, Political Science, Labour and Educational Economics, Demography and Statistics.
- Scholarship Award: Two scholarships are available and the award amount will vary according to the program
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- DAAD Scholarships for international candidates are available for four years.
- They are inviting applications by highly qualified graduates from the fields of Sociology, Psychology, Educational Science, Political Science, Labour and Educational Economics, Demography and Statistics.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to German and international students.
How to Apply
How to Apply: If students wish to apply for a Starter Scholarship, then you have to fill the application form. The following documents are required:
- A cover letter that demonstrates your acquaintance with our programme and your qualifications in your subject area.
- Your research proposal of the planned dissertation project (only one research proposal) on at most 4 pages
- A work schedule
- Scans of the following transcripts and certificates.
- A short self-written statement about your knowledge of German.
- A concise statement on your knowledge of social science research methods.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English Language Requirement: For the Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) and the UNIcert III a pass is sufficient, the TOEFL ibt score should be at least 95, and the IELTS band score should be at least 7.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020