The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds is a supplementary scholarship on top of the Radboud programme (RSP) or the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) for excellent students to pursue a master degree program.
The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete one of our (Research-) Master’s programs. Therefore, each academic year a number of supplementary opportunities are offered to international Master’s students from outside the EU/EEA.
Wonderful opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
Over the last few years, Radboud University has focused on intensifying its education and on increasing study success rates. As a result, 80.5 % of the students that started their bachelor’s program in 2012 have got their diploma within 4 years.
Radboud University Nijmegen was established on 17 October 1923 under the name Catholic University Nijmegen. With their own university, Dutch Catholics sought to promote the emancipation of Roman Catholics in the Netherlands, who at that time were strongly underrepresented in public administration, the legal profession, medicine and other sectors. The Radboud Foundation was the body behind this initiative.
• Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
• Course Level: award is available to pursue a master degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study in Arts.
• Award: The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds consists of €2500 per student, which will be paid in 10 instalments throughout the academic year
• Number of Awards: Numbers not given.
• Nationality: International Students outside the EU/EEA can apply for this application .
• The award can be taken in the Netherlands
• Eligible Countries: International Students outside the EU/EEA can apply for this application
• Entrance Requirements:
• You have been admitted to a (Research-) Master’s program at the Faculty of Arts
• You are an international student from a country outside the EU/EEA
• You have been a selected scholarship candidate and accept the offer of either the Radboud program or the Orange Tulip program
• hold a non-EU/EEA passport
• are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
• have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
• have a high level of language proficiency
• are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
• Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree program for which the support will be awarded.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.