Applications are open for the International Postgraduate Taught merit awards funded by the University of Sheffield in the UK. These opportunities are available for all new international (non-EU) students.
The university will offer 125 scholarships each scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught program starting in September 2020.
Nice offer to get 25% off on tuition fee for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sheffield is a leading research university with a global reputation for excellence. It is rated 75th in the world – a rise of seven places on the previous year – and 13th in the UK in the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Why at Sheffield- in Sheffield the world’s top 100 universities, like no other, will get you an unrivalled learning experience and memories that will be forever.
- Application Deadline: 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 4 May 2020.
- University or Organization: The University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate program
- Award: 25% of the original tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: There are 125 scholarships available.
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These financial aid positions will be awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All Crossways courses and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for undergraduate financial aid.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit award in the Master’s element of the programme only.
- These opportunities are not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable. This includes, but is not exclusive to, the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/apply/index
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught the course before 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 4 May 2020.
- Language Requirement: English
The university will provide a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught program starting in September 2020.