Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study of Harvard University is offering international fellowships for scholars, scientists, artists, and writers who wish to pursue advanced work in academic and professional fields and creative arts.
The fellowship program will provide educational fund Women and men from across the United States and throughout the world, including developing countries are encouraged to apply.
Great opportunity Women and men from across the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard, located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and now a division of Harvard University, carries on many of the research and professional development programs that Radcliffe College pioneered and has introduced other programs to the worldwide community of scholars.
University or Organization: Radcliffe Institute
Course Level: Advanced work in academic and professional fields and in the Creative Arts
Access Mode: Online
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications in humanities, social sciences, and creative arts is September 8, 2022. The deadline for applications in science, engineering, and mathematics is September 29, 2022
- Individual Humanists and Social Scientists: Scholars in any field with a doctorate or appropriate terminal degree at least two years prior in the area of the proposed project are eligible to apply. Only scholars who have published at least two articles in refereed journals or edited collections are eligible to apply.
- Individual Creative Artists: Please note that artists and writers need not have a Ph.D. or an M.F.A. to apply; however, they must meet other specific eligibility requirements, listed below. Applicants in creative arts cannot be students in doctoral or master’s programs at the time of application submission unless the dissertation has been accepted by advisors.
- Radcliffe Institute fellowships are designed to support scholars, scientists, artists and writers who wish to pursue advanced work in academic and professional fields and in the creative arts.
- Group Applicants in the Creative Arts: All members of a group applying in the Creative Arts must meet the individual eligibility requirements, listed above, specific to their field.
- Women and men from across the USA and throughout the world, including developing countries, are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must complete the online application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The fellowship programme will provide educational fund Women and men from across the United States and throughout the world.