Are you seeking for a scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of Ghana is now accepting applications for UG-Tullow Tertiary funding for the academic year 2019-2020.
Excellent opportunity for Ghanaian and international citizens
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1948, the University of Ghana provide more technology-based and vocational courses as well as postgraduate training. It is one of the few universities in the Africa continent offering programs in nuclear physics and nuclear engineering. It has eight newly created halls of residence.
Why at the University of Ghana? While studying at this university, candidates can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career. It provides a range of interactive and engaging workshops for students.
Application Deadline: September 4, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Ghana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or masters degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ghanaian and international citizen
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Ghanaian and international citizen
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or masters degree in Environmental & Occupational Health, Petroleum Geosciences, Geography and Resource Development, Geographic Information System, Mathematics, Geology, Applied Geology, Applied Geophysics, Material science and Engineering, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Food Process Engineering Agriculture Engineering, Economics, Hydrogeology, Applied Geochemistry, Computer Science, Materials Science Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need. Candidate must have to obtain a WASSC aggregate of 19 or better or a continuing student with a GPA of 3.0 and above.
- The applicant must be of good conduct, be in good academic standing and enrolled at University of Ghana in a full-time regular undergraduate or postgraduate program reading any of the Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) programs listed.
How to Apply
For taking advantages of this program, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the award application form to the [email protected]
For being admitted, claimants are needed to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades for undergraduate and academic transcripts for graduate applicants) letters of recommendation.
- Language Requirement: Claimants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The studentship will cover the tuition, stipend/subsistence/ health insurance, modest subsidy for equipment (Laptop computer) and accommodation for students.