If you are examining undertaking a career in an area of business, apply for the Ray Kruck & Jennifer MBA Entrance Award at the University of British Columbia Sauder.
The educational award is available to support international students who want to apply for the master’s degree program at a university in Canada. The MBA award is designed for the academic year 2023-2024.
Ray Kruck & Jennifer MBA Entrance Award at UBC Sauder School of Business in Canada
Great opportunity for international students to study in Canada with a MBA Entrance Award.
User Review( votes)
The UBC Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia aims for excellence in the study and teaching to motivate and educate responsible leaders who enhance business, drive innovation, and develop assets in British Columbia and throughout the world. It is always ranked among the top 100 business schools by organizations such as the Financial Times and the economist.
Why study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The UBC Sauder School of Business is a world-renowned organization with people who teach courses, getting their worth of knowledge to the classroom. The school is ranked 34th in business and Economics studies by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021. The school assumes that the future will be shaped by leaders who set the highest standards for ethical and effective business practices.
Application Deadline: 14th March 2023
- University or Organization: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and overseas students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA program offered at the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate their commitment to effectively addressing the climate crisis through past work experience, responsible leadership and community involvement, and future career ambitions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to create an account on the university portal and continue their admission application. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be asked to provide a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: To take entrance into a master’s program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: International applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
The University of British Columbia Sauder will provide the two entrance awards of $10,000 each have been made available annually through a gift from Ray Kruck and Jennifer Vancini to support outstanding applicants entering the Master of Business Administration program.