Royal College of Physicians of Ireland is pleased to announce International Clinical Fellowship Programme for doctors. The fellowship is provided to conduct clinical training in various fields.
The aim of the fellowship to develop professionally as a doctor and learn advanced skills that will be especially beneficial for the health service in home country.
User Review( votes)
Royal College of Physicians of Ireland is a postgraduate medical training college dedicated to ensuring that doctors have the skills to provide patients with the best possible care.
Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue clinical training.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the following fields:
- General Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Occupational Medicine
- Public Health Medicine
Scholarship Award: Fellowship will cover the followings:
- Visa and immigration assistance, including liaison with the relevant Irish Embassy
- Facilitating registration with the Irish Medical Council
- Travel arrangements
- Airport collection in Ireland
- Identifying suitable accommodation options, arranging viewings and lease review
- Identifying suitable education and childcare options
- Establishing banking and mobile phone accounts
- Emergency telephone support
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- Have completed your primary medical degree through English
- Have completed a structured internship (equivalent to ‘house officer’ in some jurisdictions)
- Have completed a four/five-year national Residency Programme and incorporated examinations (Saudi or Arab Board, or FRCPath Part 1 for Pathology Specialties)
- Have at least one year’s experience post-Residency training in your chosen specialty
- Be eligible to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (Supervised Division)
- Be sponsored by your national body (we do not accept self-sponsored candidates)
Nationality: International applicants are eligible for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed primary medical degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have an academic IELTS overall band score of 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in each of the four domains.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 13, 2017.