This studentship is available for those international students who have a degree or expect to hold a high-grade Honours or Masters-level degree and want to pursue PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Fab choice for international students to study in the UK
User Review( votes)
Established in 1892, The Reading School of Pharmacy is a part of the University of Reading that offers a range of professional programmes at the foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why at Reading School of Pharmacy? In this school students will acquire an excellent environment to study and learn at the highest international levels of excellence.
- University or Organization: Reading School of Pharmacy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: £2,000
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for PhD study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants will need to meet all of the following requirements:
- Be international (non-EU) candidates, paying full fees at International level (for PhDs based at Reading)
- Being awarded a studentship from an external body (applicants awarded a full or partial award from the University of Reading are not eligible for this award), AND/OR being self-funded
- Being in possession of a formal PhD offer of admission from the University of Reading, including meeting the language requirements specified by the School upon entry
- Having achieved a First Class degree (or equivalent) in their first degree, or a Distinction (or equivalent) at the master’s level
- Having secured at least one additional marker of academic excellence (for example, research papers, awards etc.)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, as a first step, you may wish to check with the Director of Postgraduate Research Studies for Pharmacy that your proposed research can be supervised by the School. The Director will also be able to advise on potential supervisors. You will then need to submit an application for admission to a PhD in Pharmacy via the online admissions portal.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload your CV, highlighting academic excellence indicators and your application with a summary of your proposed research and any relevant skills or experience.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a First Class degree (or equivalent) in their first degree, or a Distinction (or equivalent) at the master’s level.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University
- Benefits: The studentship will provide an award amount of £2,000 per year to the winning students.
Application Deadline: There is no deadline. Scholarships applications will be considered and assessed by the Pharmacy Director of PGR studies throughout the year.