The University of California, Berkeley is offering roughly 200 Regents’ and Chancellor’s funding for its enrolled students to empower them for their career.
Applicants those have ardent desire to grasp this program must be the part of undergraduate and graduate programme proposed by the university. International holders are permitted to apply for this amazing free education.
Great platform to get research expense in UCB.
User Review( votes)
The University of California was established in 1868 and fills in as the leader foundation of the ten research colleges partnered with the University of California framework. Berkeley has since developed to teach more than 40,000 understudies in roughly 350 undergrad and advanced education programs covering various controls.
Why at University of California, Berkeley? UC Berkeley is a place where the most splendid personalities from over the globe meet up to investigate, make inquiries and improve the world.
Application Deadline: Applications for this academic session has been closed but pupils can apply for the next academic session.
- International holders are eligible for receiving this free study.
- The award will be awarded to international candidates from any subject areas.
- For receiving this grant, applicants must be male and between the ages of 18-25 and enrolled in regular learners working toward a degree or certificate. Applicants don’t have a drug conviction for an offense that occurred while receiving federal free aid and don’t owe a refund on a federal grant or you are not in default on a federal award loan.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Citizens and eligible non-citizens who have the desire to take this prize are requested to select an appropriate course at UC Berkeley. After taking the admission, holders will be qualified for this award and they can apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Supporting Documents: For being qualified for this grant, pupils are needed to have a valid Social Security Number, have a high school diploma, or a General Education Development (GED) Certificate, or completed homeschooling at the secondary level.
- Admission Requirements: For taking the admission in the UC Berkeley, candidates are required to have a satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) on a 4.0 scale ion their previous degree.
- Language Requirement: For being applied, the applicant should have TOEFL and IELTS scores.
- These programs will cover the funding of up to $1,000 in support of the current research project, guaranteed Housing, and a $2,500 honorary award per year.