Applications are invited for School’s Doctoral Awards at The University of Edinburg. UK/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of free tuition is to provide the best knowledge for those candidates who want to study Ph.D.
Golden Opportunity for the citizens of UK and EU
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? The university gives the best academic support to the candidates. Also, provides them good knowledge in computing network which will help them in the future.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
Participant must meet the eligibility criteria-
- The award is open to study Ph.D. research in History, Classics, and Archaeology areas.
- Applicants for these awards must hold a UK 2.1 or first class honours undergraduate degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant field and or successfully achieve before commencing their Ph.D. with us, an equally high standard of postgraduate master’s degree in a relevant field.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants must have to take admission in a Ph.D. program at the University of Edinburgh and then can apply for the award Online
- Supporting Documents: Participants must submit a research proposal, academic references, copies of qualifications/transcripts.
- Language Requirement: University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test center.
The funded education will provide £14,777 with tuition fee.