Applications are invited for two 3-year Rei Foundation Doctoral Scholarships at the National Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of Otago.
The University of Otago is a collegiate university located in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. It scores highly for average research quality, and in 2006 was second in New Zealand only to the University of Auckland in the number of A-rated academic researchers it employs.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: September 8, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The financial aid positions will be funded through the University of Otago and provide an annual stipend of NZ$25,000 for up to 36 months (3 years).
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: The bursaries are available to both International and Domestic students
- Entrance Requirements: A minimum of two years of work experience in the field of conflict/peace-related issues is required for applicants to be eligible for this application .
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: If you are interested in applying please send an email with ‘RFL/NCPACS PhD Positions2018-2020’ in the subject line to the email. Applications can be forwarded to the Centre Manager, National Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Supporting Documents: Please attach to your email the following items: An up-to-date curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic transcripts, a research proposal 5-10 pages in length, two letters of reference, and evidence of your practice and/or policy background.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a masters degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.