Applications are now open for the master degree programme in the field of international relations offered by OeAD-GmbH. The program is financed by the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria.
There are 10 awards available to support high achieving international students who wish to apply for the master’s degree for the academic year 2020/21. All scholarships are based on competition.
User Review( votes)
In 2005 the Austrian National Council established the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria by an Act of Parliament to provide scholarships for all fields of education and further education.
Why should apply for this program? In this program, students will be able to learn about international relationships. It helps them to develop useful and real-world skills. In addition to this, these skills will also help you to analyze and interpret global affairs.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- Organization: OeAD-GmbH
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 1.050 EUR
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for the International Students (except Austria)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for masters in the subject area of Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must not have studied/pursued research/pursued academic work in Austria in the last six month before taking up the grant.
- Age limit: 35 years.
- Applicants who are descendants of forced laborers under the Nazi regime (regardless of their country of origin) or come from countries that have exceptionally suffered from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced laborers.
- The graduation of the studies that led to the acceptance to the Master/Diploma Programme was not done in Austria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this great opportunity, candidates must follow all the given steps:
- First Step: Create an account from here.
- Second Step: Apply from here using your ID
- Supporting Documents: The following documents have to be uploaded for the online application.
- Fully completed Online Application form with CV.
- Two letters of recommendation, that confirm the necessity of the stay in Austria and provide information about the scientific qualification of the applicant. For these letters of recommendation, no specific form is required; they have to contain the letterhead, date and signature of the person recommending the applicant and the stamp of the Institution/university/department and must be no older than six months at the time of application.
- Scanned passport (showing the name and picture of the applicant).
- Confirmation of Admission/acceptance or the application for Admission/acceptance. Without a confirmation of admission, the scholarship cannot be awarded.
- For descendants of forced laborers: processing number or photocopy of the letter of information or other relevant proofs.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria covers all the following benefits:
- Monthly scholarship instalment: 1.050 EUR
- Health insurance 55 to 200 Euro monthly.
- Accommodation: 220 to 470 EUR.
- Travel costs: Applicants from countries which are neither members of the EU nor members of EFTA or OECD can be granted a travel allowance.