Intending to support the education of outstanding candidates in the UK, the University of Liverpool is granting the International College (UoLIC) Merit Scholarship.
The study program is available to non-EU international students who achieve an overall average of 70-74% in the foundation certificate at the university.
Great chance for international students to study at the University of Liverpool, UK
User Review( vote)
Established in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a public university located in the city of Liverpool, England. It also offers a wide selection of accommodation which is far from the campus as well as the campus of student villages.
Why at the University of Liverpool? The university offers a distinctive student experience, taking place at the cutting edge of learning and teaching disciplines. Here, students find success in their careers and have influence in the world around them.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU international students are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme in academic year 2020/21
- Achieve 70% or above in the UoLIC Foundation Certificate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the candidates need to take admission at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you will be automatically be considered for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, university transcripts, degree certificates, personal statement research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The scholars will receive£1,000 off tuition fees for Year 1 of their (non-clinical) degree at the University of Liverpool.