Research Associate in NBRC, Haryana
Job Description: Applications are invited from eligible candidates willing to join as a Research Associate(RA-1, RA-2, RA-3) in National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Haryana.
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: A Ph.D. degree in any of the following branches of Sciences viz., Life Sciences, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, / Engineering / Psychology with interest in Brain Research or in any subject related to the general area of Neuroscience.
* Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D thesis are also eligible to apply.
* Candidates should clearly specify whether thesis for Ph.d Degree has been submitted & viva is awaited or Ph.D Degree has been awarded, along with the date of submission of Thesis or date of award of degree, whichever is applicable.
* Candidates whose doctoral research experience match with the research area/interest being carried out in the different Scientist’s Labs of NBRC will only be short-screened for further interview. In this regard selection committee’s decision will be final.
Applications forms are available with the Academics Section, NBRC and can be collected in person free of cost or obtained through post or by courier by sending a demand draft of Rs.50/-(non-refundable) in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Manesar/Gurgaon. Application forms can also be downloaded without any charge from the NBRC website (www.nbrc.ac.in) under the column Application form for Research Associate
1. Interested candidates are required to go carefully through various details required to be filled in, in the application form.
2. They are also required to check the check-list given at the end of application form before they send their filled-in and signed application form.
Completed application forms in the prescribed format along with attested photocopies of all qualifications / experience certificates / list of publications, two recent signed passport size photographs and Demand Draft of Rs.300/- [non-refundable( no fees in case of SC / ST and physically challenged candidates)] drawn in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Manesar/Gurgaon should be sent to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, NH-8, Manesar – 122050, Haryana with the subject line clearly stating ‘Application for Research Associate”. Incomplete Application forms will not be considered and no correspondence with such applicants shall be entertained.
* RA-1 – Rs. 16,000/-
* RA-2 – Rs. 17,000/-
* RA-3 – Rs. 18,000/-
Research Associate may be provided with suitable accommodation in lieu of H.R.A. subject to availability.
* Research Associate Interviews will be held every three months
* This is a rolling advertiement. Candidates can apply anytime and their candidature will be considered apropriately.
* No due date for sending applications, if any application could not be considered for present screening it may be considered for next screening. On the next scheduled date for screening and if recommended will be called for next interview date.
* No correspondence will be entertained with unsuccessful candidates at any stage(i.e. at screening stage or Interview / final selection stage)