The Artificial Intelligence Research Group at the University of Sussex is accepting applications for the Research Fellow Positions in Natural Language. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are open.
The research fellow position can be filled by any interested and eligible candidates with demonstrable experience in python programming and knowledge of various libraries used by the community e.g., pytorch, tensorflow and huggingface and a PhD in computer science or an equivalent field. The select candidates will receive an annual salary starting at £33,797 to £40,322.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a top-ranked public research university in the United Kingdom. Striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking, it is currently ranked 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex is an internationally recognized institute for its leading academics that come from different disciplines but have an approach that ensures the most powerful and meaningful results. The university’s courses aim to stimulate, excite and challenge its students to give them the best career development opportunities.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: Engineering and Informatics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £40,927
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for the research fellow position at the Artificial Intelligence Research Group at the University of Sussex.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be highly motivated individuals with excellent scientific and technical skills.
- The applicants must have significant experience in natural language processing, machine learning and knowledge representation, and a willingness to operate in a dynamic research environment within an international team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the Academic Application Form along with the supporting documents and submit it via mail to [email protected] with job reference number/job title / your name in the subject line.
- Supporting Documents: The students must complete the Personal Details Form and Equal Opportunities Form.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD in computer science or an equivalent field, combined with a strong background in natural language processing and machine learning.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
The University of Sussex will award the selected candidates the research fellow position on the mentioned projects with a salary of £33,797 to £40,322 per annum.