The Laboratory of Synaptogenesis at the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology is seeking PhD candidates or research assistants/technicians for its research fellowship. The fellowship is available for applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide research opportunities for excellent researchers.
User Review( votes)
The Polish Academy of Sciences is Poland’s top academy of sciences. It is responsible for spearheading the development of science across the country by a society of distinguished scholars as well as a network of research institutes.
Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue a research program.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the field of Biology.
Award: The fellowship will cover the following:
- The institute a very friendly work environment, as well as extensive training.
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken in Poland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong motivation to work
- Neatness in work habits, attention to detail, and good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- General experience in laboratory work
- Specific experience in either of the following areas will be considered a plus:
- Molecular cloning
- Cell culture
- Protein biochemistry
- Experimentation on mice in vivo and ex vivo
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- A cover letter describing personal motivation to apply for this position
- Candidate’s CV with contact information to at least 2 referees (previous supervisor or thesis advisor are preferred)
- A candidate may include additional information or copies of documents/certificates in support of the application
- Please send your application to recruitment.synapto-at-gmail.com
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 20, 2019.