Korea University of Technology and Education is inviting international applicants for a Graduate Research Assistant position (PhD candidate only) at School of Mechatronics Engineering in Korea University of Technology and Education (Koreatech). The motivated candidate should be able to work in coming spring (March 2018).
The aim of the position is to support international applicants to the effort, study and research in all areas of knowledge.
User Review( votes)
Korea University of Technology and Education was established in 1991 by the government with the special mission of fostering practical engineers and HRD experts.
- Application deadline: November 14, 2017
- Course Level: The position is available to pursue PhD.
- Study Subject: The position is awarded in the fields of Engineering and Science.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship covers 1/2 tuition, monthly salary (covering enough the rest of the tuition/month plus living cost) and possible travel cost for conferences
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Number of position is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Korea
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants.
- Entrance Requirements: The RAs will work in exciting graphene composite project or microphone funded from Korean government and Koreatech. BS/MS in chemistry/material/mechanical /electrical engineering is required in the area. Having publications, research experiences,.
- English Language Requirements: English test score must.
- Applicants can apply via email including all the necessary documents.
How to Apply:
Email detailed CV ASAP including record in English standard test like TOEFL to byungki.kim at koreatech.ac.kr. The CV without the test record will be dropped.