The call invites interdisciplinary applications exploring gender effects and dimensions in research topics relating to one or more of the following Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): SDG 3 Good health and well-being, SDG 9 Infrastructure, Industrialization and Innovation, and SDG 13 Climate Action.
The Swedish Research Council is one of the 16 funding organizations from 13 countries participating in the GENDER-NET Plus call.
Excellent chance for students
User Review( votes)
The Swedish Research Council priority target groups are researchers since financing research is one of the most important missions of the Swedish Research Council. Other target groups are decision-makers, journalists, and the public.
Application Deadline: Closed
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria-
- The program is open for international students.
- Applicants can apply for a research programme in Humanities and Social Sciences, Medicine and Health, Natural and Engineering Sciences, Development Research.
- Individual researcher included as project leader representing a Swedish partner in a consortium of partners from at least three participating countries. Only researchers at an administrating organization approved by the Swedish Research Council may apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The consortium shall make a joint application in the GENDER-NET Plus application system which can be reached through www.gender-net-plus.eu. And can apply through the prisma application form.
- For further details click here
- International applicants must show their English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test.
Up to a total of EUR 300 000 for all Swedish partners together. Up to a total of EUR 400 000 if the entire CRP is coordinated by a Swedish partner.