The call invites interdisciplinary applications exploring gender effects and dimensions in research topics relating to one or more of the following Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): SDG 3 Good health and well-being, SDG 9 Infrastructure, Industrialization and Innovation, and SDG 13 Climate Action.
The Swedish Research Council is one of the 16 funding organisations from 13 countries participating in the GENDER-NET Plus call.
The Swedish Research Council priority target groups are researchers since financing research is one of the most important missions of the Swedish Research Council. Other target groups are decision-makers, journalists, and the public.
- Applications Deadline: July 25, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue research programme.
- Study Subject: Grant is awarded in the following fields: Humanities and Social Sciences, Medicine and Health, Natural and Engineering Sciences, Development Research.
- Scholarship Award: Up to a total of EUR 300 000 for all Swedish partners together. Up to a total of EUR 400 000 if the entire CRP is coordinated by a Swedish partner.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for foreign students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for foreign students.
Entrance Requirements: Individual researcher included as project leader representing a Swedish partner in a consortium of partners from at least three participating countries. Only researchers at an administrating organisation approved by the Swedish Research Council may apply.
How to Apply: The consortium shall make a joint application in the GENDER-NET Plus application system which can be reached through www.gender-net-plus.eu.
The PI:s representing a Swedish partner in a GENDER-NET Plus research consortium shall register parallel applications (Pre-proposal/project outline and Full Proposal) electronically in Prisma, which is the application system used by the Swedish Research Council. Please note that, for practical reasons, the parallel call in Prisma for the Swedish partners closes a few days later than that in the GENDER-NET Plus’s application system. This applies to both the Pre-proposal/project outline and the Full Proposal.
You create your application in Prisma by filling in the text fields, uploading information from your personal account, and attaching the appendices requested.
To enable you to apply, your organisation must have been approved as an administrating organisation and have created an organisation account in Prisma.
For most items in Prisma, there is a user manual describing all the steps, as well as answers to the FAQ. Please refer to these when filling in your application.
Please avoid stating your own or anybody else’s full personal identification number in the application except where specifically requested.