If you are RMIT University’s student and want to get a scholarship, then here we have good news for you. The university is accepting applications for Postgraduate Research international awards (RPIS).
These opportunities are awarded to international students commencing a research degree (Masters or PhD) on the basis of academic excellence and research potential.
Good Career opportunity at RMIT University.
User Review( votes)
RMIT is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise in which teaching, research, and interaction are central to creating and influencing life-changing experiences for our students. RMIT has been ranked among the top 500 in the world in every major ranking schema.
Why at RMIT University- RMIT receives an international reputation for excellence in practical education and results-oriented research, which prepares graduates for success in a rapidly changing world. They provide you with an education that will equip you for success and motivate you to change your future.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Australian and international applicants can apply for these endowments.
- The studentships are awarded in all subjects offered by RMIT University.
To be considered for a scholarship you must hold, or be currently completing
- A master by research
- A master by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent
- A honors degree achieving first class honors
- A 4-year bachelor degree achieving a GPA of 4 or equivalent (80% or above).
If you do not catch one of the above qualifications, you will only be considered for the opportunity
if you have a previous publication or significant research experience. All other applicants will be considered ineligible.
Applicants applying for the opportunity should be in receipt of the RMIT program proposal for the respective application period, is considered close to the program round.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. When applying for a scholarship you will automatically be considered for all scholarships in which you are eligible. You do not need to submit separate applications.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed a bachelor degree with first class honors.
- English Language Requirement: A valid English proficiency test must be submitted for programs with an IELTS entry requirement of 7.0 and above.
- Benefit: The value of the RMIT Postgraduate Research international awards increases annually in accordance with indexation. In 2016, the RMIT Postgraduate Research International support will provide the following benefits:
- Tuition fees for the standard duration of your research scholarship
- The cost of an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy for the standard duration of your program
A stipend of $29,288 per annum pro rata (full-time mode) which is equivalent to the Government APA rate of $26,288 plus an RMIT top up of top-up
- A relocation allowance for the cost of relocating in order to take up your research program, up to $515 per adult and $255 per child to a maximum of $1540
- Paid sick, maternity and parental leave (within the limits of the 2016 Scholarship Terms and Conditions).