The ANU College of Business and Economics is offering up to 30 fee-waiver scholarships for Australian and international students. The sponsorship will cover a percentage (25%, 50%, 75% or 100%) of the student tuition fee for the duration of the Master of Business Administration or the Master of Business Administration (Advanced) programs.
The objective of The grant is to attract high-calibre students into the Research School of Management Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Business Administration (Advanced) programs.
User Review( votes)
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
- Application Deadline: Applications for open for 2018-2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Management, Marketing, International Business, Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover a percentage (25%, 50%, 75% or 100%) of the student tuition fee for the duration of the Master of Business Administration or the Master of Business Administration (Advanced) programs. The sponsorship will be applied to the recipient’s Domestic Student Fees (DSF), or International Student Fees (ISF), as applicable, at the beginning of each semester, unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
- Number of Awards: Up to 30 opportunities are available.
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The grant is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- is a domestic or international student; and
- has been offered admission into a full-time or part-time MBA or MBA (Advanced) program offered by the Research School of Management.
- English Language Requirements: All applicants must meet the University’s English Language Admission Requirements for Students.
How to Apply: There is no application as all students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section, unless they elect not to at the time of application.