Hoping to pursue a career in the finance industry or statistics? Good News! The Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics and ANU College of Business and Economics are offering foundation grants for the students.
Approximately 50 grants are available for the outstanding international candidates, who want to study a bachelor degree program at the university for session 2019-2020.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
The Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics offer an extensive suite of rigorous undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research degrees in all three fields. It is a designated Centre of Actuarial Excellence by the Society of Actuaries.
Why at Australian National University? At this university, candidates can get the tools and knowledge to successfully navigate their future careers. It provides opportunities to take a broad and flexible look at the labor market, both locally and internationally.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of finance or statistics
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be enrolled in either the Bachelor of Finance or Bachelor of Statistics, following successful completion of a Foundation Program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be empowered with this studentship then you need to be registered in a graduate degree program at the university. After being admitted, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a personal statement, motivation letter describing interest to join the program, two letters of recommendations of advisors/ supervisors from previous educational institutions and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are required to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers ought to meet the English language requirements for joining the program.
The grant will cover 10% of the recipient’s ANU International Student Fees (ISF), for the standard full-time duration of the Bachelor degree in which the student is enrolled (up to 6 semesters).