The School of Health Sciences at the City University of London is offering Dean’s Bursary for Professional Advancement for outstanding candidates in the UK.
A number of grants are available for those sparkling students who demonstrate a commitment to professional advancement and be ready to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
Fab Choice for dazzling candidates from all around the world
User Review( votes)
School of Health Sciences, City University London offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degrees as well as Continuing Personal and Professional Development for students. Its courses are enriched by the research of its academic staff.
Why study at the School of Health Sciences? It provides candidates for learning and teaching opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations. Here students can get the opportunities of diverse backgrounds and interests to pursue a well-rounded approach.
Application Deadline: Applications for our September 2022 and January 2023 are now open.
- The deadline for our September 2022 is Friday 26th August 2022.
- The deadline for our January 2023 is Friday 16th December 2022.
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU or international student
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: In order to applying, the applicant must be a self-funded student entering the first year of postgraduate study for the October or January intake on any one of the Masters’s programs.
- Be entering their first year of postgraduate study on one of our MSc programmes (October or January intake)
- Be entering their first year of postgraduate study as a UK/EU or international student
- Be self-funded and not in receipt of any other scholarships (except the Graduate Loyalty Discount).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, aspirants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the school. After being registered, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to submit a 500-word (maximum) grant statement.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers need to hold their bachelor’s degree certificates with academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree.
The bursaries will provide an amount worth up to £1,000, £2000 or £3000 for students applying to study on any of the post-registration MSc Programmes.