With the purpose of funding a student’s educational journey in the UK, Robert Gordon University is offering the International Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship program.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract high achieving students from Middle Eastern countries to undertake an undergraduate degree program at Robert Gordon University.
A wonderful education program for international candidates in the UK
User Review( votes)
Robert Gordon University became a university in 1992 and originated from an educational institution founded in the 18th century by Robert Gordon. It is a public university located in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland.
Why at Robert Gordon University? At RGU, the students will learn from the experienced teachers and gets to communicate with other nationality candidates. They will also have a good quality of education which will develop their personality and communication skills.
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Award: Full tuition grant
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Middle Eastern country (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must be a self-funded student who holds an offer to study a degree-level program from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree at RGU. After that, the aspirants are eligible to complete the application form.
- The application form should be sent to [email protected] along with official copies of university/college certificate and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must complete a high school qualification or equivalent to study a bachelor degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: One grant is available which will cover the full cost of the tuition fees for the first year of study.