Interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the Rhodes Scholarship for East Africa.
The bursary is available for the dazzling candidates, who will commence in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Oxford.
Golden opportunity for postgraduate students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1902, the Rhodes Trust develops exceptional people from all over the world, who are impatient with the way things are and have the courage to act. It opens to applicants from all backgrounds and from across the globe.
Why at the University of Oxford? The university gives students skills and confidence to make a positive change and also research opportunities for building community relationships. Here students can get excellent career prospects and work opportunity.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Rhodes Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Burundi, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania or Uganda
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Burundi, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania or Uganda
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have reached their 19th and not have passed your 26th birthday on 1 October 2020, which means you must have been born after 30 September 1994 and on or before 1 October 2001.
- You must have completed (or will have completed by no later than July 2020) an undergraduate degree from a college or university (normally a Bachelor’s degree) to a sufficiently high standard to be admitted to postgraduate study at the University of Oxford.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the University of Oxford. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary through the given link: http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/scholarships/apply.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for an official transcript from the college or university at which you are studying, the original official document issued by your institution, curriculum vitae and personal statement of no more than 1,000 words.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, seekers need to meet the entry requirements of the University of Oxford.
- Language Requirement: You must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
Benefits: This is a fully funded studentship.