Applicants are inviting to apply for the Ric (Frederic) Bouvier International Scholarship offered by the Monash University for the academic session 2021-2022.
The program is available to students from all around the world who are enrolled or intending to enrol in a Bachelor of Paramedicine (Honours) at a Monash campus in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It has four local campuses throughout Victoria, an international campus in Malaysia, and centers in the People’s Republic of China, Italy, and India.
Why at Monash University? At this university, candidates can get benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. The university prepares students for work and also for success in the future.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Award: $9185
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a Bachelor of Paramedicine (Honours) Degree Program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Paramedicine (Honours) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- A minimum of 70% in at least 24 credit points at third-year level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students need to fulfill the admission criteria for a Bachelor’s degree enrolment at Monash University and after apply for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please ensure you include with your application a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, academic transcript(s).
- Admission Requirements: support will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and interview. Preference will be given to applicants who will be working on projects related to rural health.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you must provide evidence that your English language ability meets the requirements.