Edith Cowan University is inviting applicants to apply for the Sri Lanka Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security First Cohort funding for the academic year 2020/21.
Great offer to get a bachelor degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university that was founded in 1991. ECU is a leader in developing alternative entry pathways to higher education. It offers higher education, training and vocational courses at its campuses.
Why at Edith Cowan University? Here candidates can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking events as part of their studies. There are various study options by which they can easily achieve career goals.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2020
- University: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students (except Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen) are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an International Fee Paying Offshore student who receives an offer to commence study at ECU’s Campus in Colombo, Sri Lanka, in Summer Period 2020 (November 2019), or Semester 1, 2020 (March 2020) in the Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security) (Y89);
- have received an offer to commence study in the Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security) (Y89) course in Summer Period 2020 (November 2019), or Semester 1, 2020 (March 2020) at ECU’s campus in Colombo, Sri Lanka;
- meet ECU’s academic and English language entry requirements for Y89 course and any other applicable admission requirements imposed by ECU’s statutes, by-laws, rules and policies and procedures; and
- Accept your offer to study Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security) (Y89) course in Summer Period 2020 (November 2019), or Semester 1, 2020 (March 2020) at ECU’s campus in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this application by our Admissions Office. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the letter of support from an ECU Academic member of staff, resume, written statement describing why you wish to participate in the Emirates Work Placement Program, why you would be a good ECU ambassador on the program and the expected outcomes both personal and academic.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants can apply for the admission at the university in their chosen course through the ECU Online Application Portal.
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The university will provide a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the first academic year of the course at ECU’s campus in Colombo, Sri Lanka.