Interested applicants can apply for Riccardo Zacconi Double Degree Scholarships funded by the LUISS Business School.
Fine opportunity to study a double degree in China.
User Review( votes)
The bursaries are open for Italian students who want to take admission in double degree for the academic year 2018-19. The aim of this application is to expand the network, promoting professional and personal development.
Why at LUISS Business School? The school will provide education with the most up-to-date knowledge by which students will develop their leadership as well as soft skills.
- University or Organization: LUISS Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Double degree program
- Award: Total amount of each scholarship is € 15.000,00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four
- Nationality: Italian Students and Non-EU foreign students
- The award can be taken in China
- Application Deadline: Check back to the next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Italian Students and Non-EU foreign students are eligible to apply for these endowments
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to study the double degree program in International Management / Corporate Finance (DDIM)
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for those students who have a previous degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , applicants must need to take admission in International Management / Corporate Finance (DDIM) at the LUISS Business School. After taken admission, you will eligible to submit an application for the opportunity by email [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: There is no need to submit any supporting documents to apply for this application , but at the time of admission, the university will ask to submit documents according to your programme.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission, applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines to apply for this application .
- Language Requirement: Applicants with high TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test.
- Benefit: The sponsorship will cover the total amount of each scholarship €15.000,00.