The Engineering and Master Study Scholarships of State Real Estate Ldt is intended for four successful Engineering or Master Study student of Tallinn University of Technology. The amount of the scholarship is1800 euros (single payment).
The Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech), the only technological university in Estonia, is the flagship of Estonian engineering and technology education. Here the synergy between different fields (technological, natural, exact, economic and health sciences) is created and new ideas are born.
User Review( votes)
• Application Deadline: November 28, 2018.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Engineering.
• Scholarship Award: The amount of the scholarship is 1800 Euros (single payment).
• Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in Estonia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
• are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
• are studying full-time load;
• 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
• willingness to apply the acquired speciality;
• willingness to cooperate with State Real Estate Ldt
• an active attitude towards life and commitment to developing studied field;
• preference are students, who’re thesis is related to State Real Estate Ldt fields of activity, for example:
environmental impact of buildings;
Indoor climate and productivity at work;
the building and the city;
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
• an application, which consists of the following elements:
-The topic of thesis and the relevance of the topic
-thesis value to Estonian construction and real estate market
– why the commission should decide towards this application
-has student received any other scholarships or is he/she applying to others;
• a curriculum vitae;
• a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
• a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff;
• master thesis draft with the problem statement, possible hypothesis, references to core publications, names of the supervisors and expected completion date of thesis
• Students, who are rewarded with scholarships, can use State Real Estate Ldt top specialists for consultation for the thesis.