Follows your heart, interests, and talents, and apply for the Rimon Internship Grant, which will support you for the period of the internship with 1,000 euros (gross) per month.
The grant program is aimed, in particular, at people who are looking for an internship in the fields of environment, education, or health.
Nice offer to gain an internship.
User Review( votes)
Rimon was founded in 2020 by two mechanical engineers from ETH Zurich. It invests in companies and projects in the areas of environment, education, and health.
Application Deadline: February 28, May 31, August 31, and November 30.
- University or Organization: Rimon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: NA
- Award: Internship with 1,000 euros (gross) per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an internship in the fields of environment, education, or health.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants can be individual students.
- If you are not enrolled at a German university and would like to do an internship in Germany, then you need to apply for a type C visa if the duration of the training is less than 3 months.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must submit a letter of application and CV to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Letter of application and CV
- Admission Requirements: In the application letter, applicants must state which internship they would like to do and why and what personal or professional goal this will bring them closer to.
- Language Requirement: English language skills are required.
The Rimon “dream internship” is often unpaid or barely paid. The grant will support applicants for the internship period (up to three months) with 1,000 euros (gross) per month. The grant will only be paid out if applicants will start the training.