RMIT University is pleased to offer the COBL Academic Merit Scholarships for Vietnamese students commencing any eligible RMIT study program.
This scholarship is open for international students from Vietnam undertaking any RMIT program, which can provide financial assistance towards the first year of study in Australia.
Nice offer for Vietnamese students.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is a global technology, design, and enterprise university offering undergraduate, postgraduate, and vocational courses. Established in 1887, it has flexible study options, including graduate certificates, graduate diplomas, or master’s degrees.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT is a renowned global university of technology, design, and enterprise. It has three campuses with aims to inspire and engage its students to discover new ideas.
Application Deadline: Applications are open. Semester 1, 2023: 17 February 2023, Semester 2, 2023: 30 June 2023.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Any
- Award: 25% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International from Vietnam
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for any RMIT programs for Semester 1 or 2, 2023, in Bachelor’s degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, or Master by Coursework programs offered by:
- Accounting, Information Systems, and Supply Chain
- Economics, Finance, and Marketing
- Business and Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Vietnam and be applying offshore from Vietnam (including RMIT Vietnam transferred students)
- be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement
- achieve an Australian equivalent grade GPA of 3.0 or 75% average in your last completed qualification
- not be an existing RMIT University student (existing ELICOS or Foundation Studies may be eligible)
- Applicants should not receive any other scholarship or government-funded sponsorship covering tuition fees, e.g., the Australia Awards scholarship.
RMIT considers applicants international students if they are:
- Intending to study on a student visa, or
- Not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- Not a New Zealand citizen, or
- Not a person seeking asylum who holds either a: Temporary Protection Visa (TPV), Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) or Bridging Visa E or Humanitarian Stay (Temporary) visa, or Temporary Humanitarian Concern Visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for a scholarship, applicants must Select an eligible program and submit an application to study at RMIT for Semester 1 or 2, 2023.
- After receiving an offer letter to study at RMIT, applicants can submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: All the following documents must be submitted with the application:
- Academic transcripts
- Graduation certificates
- Evidence of English Language level
- Admission Requirements: All international students studying in Australia need a visa issued by the Australian Government: Apply for a Visa
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements to enter an RMIT program as international students.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must check all the minimum English language requirements.
RMIT University will provide a 25% tuition fee reduction based on academic merit for semester 1 or 2, 2023. The studentship is only applicable to tuition fees of the eligible program.