In collaboration with the University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee provides Al-Maktoum College Hamdan Bin Rashid Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The study program is rewarding and supports students worldwide who wish to participate in a full-time postgraduate degree at the university.
Nice opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee was based in 1881 as a public research university in the UK. It has nine academic schools surrounding various subject locations at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why choose to study at the University of Dundee? The university assigns students to expand their prospects and take confidence, announcing steps toward their future. It also gives students the skills and confidence to create a favorable change.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: Al-Maktoum College Dundee
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are accepted:
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Sudan, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Americas: Anguilla, Antigua, and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Asia: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, SAR of China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, SAR of China, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City.
- Oceania: Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a postgraduate degree program in Islamic Finance MSc to subject Accounting and Finance courses offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The University of Dundee is pleased to announce a new living support award for 2023/24 in conjunction with Al-Maktoum College Dundee.
- Candidates must have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study:
- International Business and Islamic Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking, Finance, and International Business MSc
- Islamic Finance MSc
- Candidates must Be starting their course in September 2023
- They have been awarded the University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission to study at the University of Dundee. After that, there is no separate application form for this scholarship, as the University will review all offer holders who have received the Global Excellence scholarship through the link.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement with their application.
- Admission Requirements: To study at the university, students must meet entry requirements for each qualification they plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee will provide eight available awards.
- 4 for September 2023 starts
- 4 for January 2024 starts
- The award is worth £6,000(10 x £600) and is paid monthly after they enroll in their course.
- The award is paid directly into their UK bank account and is not discounted from their tuition fee balance.