RMIT University is looking for excellent, highly motivated early-career researchers that are keen on studying in Australia to apply for the CSIRO PhD International Scholarship in Mineral Resources and Environmental Science.
The studentship program is designed for brilliant Australian and international students to pursue a PhD degree at the university. The studentship is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
RMIT University is 206th globally (and 14th in Australia) in QS World University Rankings 2022. It offers a CSIRO PhD International Scholarship with a stipend of $31,260 per annum to overseas students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1887, RMIT University offers bachelor’s, master’s, research, certificate, and English degree programs. The university’s purpose is to assist you in getting practical experience and enhancing your job prospects while also providing financial aid.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is well-known for its quality in education, research, and engagement with industry and the community. By examining cultural locations and resources, RMIT hopes to inspire and involve the audience in the discovery of new ideas and viewpoints. It is one of the world’s most technologically advanced institutions.
Application Deadline: The application is open now and will close once the candidate is appointed.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $31,260 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical and Rheological Assessment of Rejuvenated Asphalt Material.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with an honours degree or graduates with a research master in experimental and analytical work with a civil engineering or chemical engineering background are invited to apply.
- Previous experience in the rheology and chemistry of bituminous products is highly regarded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, applicants are required to be registered as a PhD degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, submit the documents to Dr. Filippo Giustozzi.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, relevant publications, and expression of interest (one page) must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates with an honours degree or graduates with a research master in experimental and analytical work with a civil engineering or chemical engineering background are invited.
- Language Requirement: International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider, and a recognized qualification
This CSIRO-RMIT co-funded scholarship program provides a stipend of $31,260 per annum pro rata (full-time) for three years with a possible extension of six months.