Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Chemistry Purdie Scholarships for International Students. This funding program is provided by the University of St Andrews in the United Kingdom.
The studentship is designed for international students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the university. The university is accepting for the academic session 2022/2023.
The University of St Andrews is Scotland’s oldest and highest-ranking university. The university is offering Purdie Scholarships for International Students with an award amount of £1,000.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1413, the University of St Andrews offers world-class education through various postgraduate and over 900 undergraduate programmes. St Andrews has a diverse range of groups, sports clubs, and recreational activities.
Why study at the University of St Andrews? St Andrews promotes and supports high-quality teaching, relevant research, and external interaction with practice and policy. It creates knowledge, skills, resources, and a network of support for students’ mentoring and career development.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 6 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: £1,000
- Number of Awards: Up to three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the school of Chemistry
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an offer of admission at the university.
- Applicants should have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework via UCAS, common application, or direct application at the University of St Andrews. After taking confirmation, students can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a personal statement, referees report, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement and have to meet the other entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Winners will receive the amount of £1,000 accredited towards the tuition fee for the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.