RMIT University is inviting applications for research scholarships to undertake a research doctoral or masters degree. To be eligible for an RMIT PhD or Research masters programme, applicants must be currently enrolled in or have applied for a full-time research program at RMIT.
The duration of a research masters programme is two years full-time. The duration of a research doctorate degree is three years (full-time). A Doctoral candidate may apply for an extension of up to six months subject to satisfactory progress and school approval.
User Review( votes)
RMIT PhD and Research Masters The studentships are funded by RMIT University and are awarded to local students undertaking research Doctoral or Masters degree on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. The value of the RMIT PhD and Research masters programme increases annually in accordance with indexation.
Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the RMIT.
Course Level: The studentships are available for undertaking a research Doctoral or Masters degree at RMIT, Australia.
Scholarship Provider: RMIT University, Australia
The award can be taken at Australia
To be eligible for an RMIT PhD or Research masters programme, you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia
- have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or have demonstrated an equivalent level of academic attainment as determined by RMIT
- be currently enrolled in, or have applied for, a full-time research program at RMIT. Part-time scholarships may be approved for students with exceptional circumstances e.g. for medical reasons or due to significant care commitments.
- you are undertaking a Masters by Research and you already hold a Research Doctorate, Research Masters or an equivalent research qualification
- you are undertaking a Research Doctorate and you already hold a Research Doctorate or an equivalent research qualification
Open for International Students: Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia can apply for these research scholarships.
How to Apply: Applications will open 1 September 2014 for 2015 commencement.
Application Deadline: Closed