The RMIT University is providing scholarships to suitably qualified students from China. These scholarships are only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
The RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework.
Study Subject: Scholarships is awarded to enrol in one of the following RMIT Schools: Engineering Health and biomedical sciences.
Scholarship Award: The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Number of Scholarships: There are twenty (20) scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of China
- Apply from China
- Achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- Enrol for Semester 1 2018 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT Schools: Engineering and Health and biomedical sciences
Nationality: Scholarships is open to Chinese students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2018.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 15, 2018.