International students have a chance to apply for international tuition fee scholarships such as the RTP International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RITFS) and the RMIT Research International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RRITFS).
The program is funded by the Australian Government and RMIT University. Scholarships are available for those students who want to study a postgraduate degree program at RMIT.
Golden opportunity to get an education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is the worldwide University in terms of technology, design, and arts. It was established in 1887. The University has an international reputation in Australia’s original tertiary institutions. It is ranked 17th in the World for art and design subjects.
Why at RMIT University? RMIT gives candidates the opportunity to make their mark on the world through a unique study experience tailor-made for the individual. It provides students with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduation
- Scholarship Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: online
- Numbers of Award: Not given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: International – 30 September 2019 and Domestic – 31 October 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are available to study the postgraduate research degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria: The applicant must have achieved a high distinction in the final two years of the qualifying program(s). At RMIT a grade of high distinction represents academic achievement of 80% or higher. Candidates may be considered by RMIT as having an equivalent level of academic attainment, taking into account previous study, relevant work experience, research publications and other research experience and are able to take receipt of a scholarship for a minimum 12 months duration on a full-time basis (or part-time equivalent) because of prior enrolment in a graduate research program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarships students have to take admission in a postgraduate research degree at RMIT University. After receiving the offer letter of admission candidates can successfully apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to submit the curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, three references and design portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have the bachelor degree, a master degree with at least a high distinction average including a research component.
- Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English.
- Benefits: Scholarship will provide tuition fee for 3 years period, with the possibilities of a 6-month extension. For the duration of the visa, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is provided. If you have dependents then both international tuition fee scholarships will provide OSHC that also covers them.