RMIT University is thrilled to announce the Pathway to Victoria International Scholarship to assist talented students from around the world for the session 2021/2022.
The educational programme is available for new students who wish to study bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework program at the university in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT Institution is an Australian public research university. In categories such as research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalization, innovation, engagement, and specialty, it is rated as a five-star institution.
Why study at RMIT University? Students develop critical thinking skills while at this university, which leads to lives of purpose and professional success. RMIT empowers you to leave your imprint on the world by providing a one-of-a-kind educational experience that is tailored to you.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree or Masters by coursework
- Awards: AU$2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects Bachelor’s degree or Masters by coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a new commencing student and had accepted a packaged pathway offer letter progressing to Vocational Education (VE) or Higher Education (HE) program (principal program). Your first pathway program must commence in July 2021 or onwards.
- For example:
- English for Academic Purpose (EAP) program [packaged with VE or/and HE programs]
- Foundation Studies program [packaged with VE or/and HE program]
- VE program [packaged with another VE program at higher Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level or/and HE program]
- Must have a principal program commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- Must have a valid packaged CoEs or student visa at the commencement of the first pathway program
- Must not be a currently enrolled RMIT student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants are required to take admission in the diploma, advance diploma, undergraduate or masters by coursework at the university via an online application form. After being enrolled, you can complete the application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for your academic transcript – for programs or courses you tell them you have attempted or completed
- proof of completion for any programs or courses you tell them you have completed
- proof of relevant work experience if entered as part of your application
- Admission Requirements: Students must achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- Claimants are required to meet the other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Candidates can provide their results from one of these three options:
- an accepted English language proficiency test
- an accepted English language provider
- a recognized qualification
The successful students will get the amount of AU$2,500, during the study period at RMIT University.