Students who aspire to study abroad are given this wonderful opportunity to pursue their higher studies in Malaysia. The University of Gloucestershire is inviting international students to apply for the Automatic Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students from any part of the world can apply for the opportunity programme. The award of the scholarship will be directed to the tuition fee of the selected UG or PG programme at the University of Gloucestershire.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Gloucestershire is a public university based in England. It was started in 2001 with an aim to provide excellent teaching and enable its students to achieve their full potential through a rich and broad experience.
Why choose to study at the University of Gloucestershire? The University of Gloucestershire is an internationally recognized university that offers great placements and short experiences as well. It is a sustainable university. Gloucestershire also has help zones for students on campus to guide them and ease their experience.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered at the University of Gloucestershire.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer letter in the applied UG or PG programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the university portal and start their application under the ‘My Applications’ section or through UCAS. The scholarship does not require a separate application. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Previous academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Higher secondary certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Driving license
- Passport size photos
- Admission Requirements: The students need to score a minimum of 55-60% from a reputable university or school in their high school diploma and bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The winner of the Automatic Scholarship will receive $3,000 towards the tuition fee of any applied UG or PG programme at UniOfGlo.