If you accept a degree course at RMIT, you have a chance to apply for a scholarship towards your tuition fees. RMIT University is pleased to offer the Science Engineering & Health Scholarships for Thai Students.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University was founded in 1887, globally recognised for its contribution to architecture. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational programs and courses that are global in focus and practical in application. RMIT is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise.
Why at RMIT University? In this university, students will gain practical knowledge design robotics and also improve their academic skills in both the design of the complex form and the technical knowledge in any field according to your choice.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Course Level: award is available for the graduate degree or diploma
- Award: Applicant will receive worth up to AU$15,000 for tuition fees
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available
- Nationality: Thailand citizens
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible countries: Citizens of Thailand are eligible for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available for the programs such as Architecture, Art, Biomedical Science, Building, Business, Communication, Design, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Game Design, Health Science, Information Technology, Law, Science, and Social Science offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be Thailand citizen
- Applicants achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- Applicant must be enrolling for Semester 2, 2019 in a diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree or bachelor’s degree offered by RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at RMIT. If you will receive an offer to study at the university then submit the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have to follow the entry requirements of the university.
- The total value of The grant is AU$15,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
- This scholarship can contribute toward your tuition fees.