The Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA) is inviting applications for the RTIA Undergraduate Bursary for 2020-21 academic year in the following fields of study LLB, B-Com: Finance and Road Traffic Management Degree or National Diploma.
The Road Traffic Infringement Agency manages South Africa’s road safety and driver compliance. The objectives of the agency are, despite the Criminal Procedure Act, 1977 to administer a procedure to discourage the contravention of road traffic laws and to support the adjudication of infringements.
Great opportunity for claimants.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Course Level: Bursary is available to pursue an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Bursary is awarded to learn LLB; B-Com: Finance; Road Traffic Management Degree or National Diploma.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to unemployed South Africans.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to unemployed South Africans.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must: be South African citizens, be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above-mentioned field of study, be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Road Traffic Infringement Agency and do counter-service in the Road Traffic Infringement Agency upon completion of the qualification and do not have any other bursary funding.
- How to Apply: Applicants must note the following:
- Application forms must be posted or hand delivered by not later than 31 October 2018.
- Applicants must complete bursary application forms available on the Agency website, attach certified copies of qualifications, recent academic records, Identity Document, proof of registration, proof of guardian’s income, and motivational letter.
- Application forms are available on www.rtia.co.za or at the reception of the Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA).
- Correspondence will be limited to the successful candidates.