Newcastle University and the British Council India is offering Full tuition fees scholarship starting in September 2018 for one year of study. This scholarship is available to citizens of and permanently resident in India.
Newcastle University (officially, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
Students need a good level of English language to study at Newcastle University. English will be the main language you use socially and for study. If English is not their first language they will need to provide a recognised English language test or qualification.
- Applications Deadline: June 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme. Applications cannot be considered in advance of applicants meeting these two criteria. MPhil, doctoral (eg,PhD, Integrated PhD, EngD, DClinPych), Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, Newcastle University intercalating students or placement, study abroad or exchange students are not eligible to apply for awards.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Architecture and Urban Development; Agriculture and Food; Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology and Healthcare; Business and Accounting; Computing Science, Digital and Data; Culture, Heritage, Media and Creative Arts; Energy; Engineering; Languages, Literature and Linguistics; Law; Marine and Transport and MBA.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees.
- Nationality: Available to citizens of and permanently resident in India.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarship awards available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to citizens of and permanently resident in India.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered for awards applicants must be citizens of and permanently resident in India and must hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree programme in one of the following subject areas:
- Architecture and Urban Development,
- Agriculture and Food,
- Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology and Healthcare;
- Business and Accounting;
- Computing Science, Digital and Data
- Culture, Heritage, Media and Creative Arts
- Languages, Literature and Linguistics
- Marine and Transport
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted using the online application form. Other applications will not be accepted.