In partnership with Robert Blackwood, the Monash University is offering the Robert Blackwood Partnership – Honours Scholarship Scheme to encourage the new research project ideas.
The program is open for Australian and International students. The grant is available to pursue an honors course and for work on a project on some aspects of Museums Victoria’s collection.
Great place to get a degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It has four local campuses throughout Victoria, an international campus in Malaysia, and centers in the People’s Republic of China, Italy, and India.
Why at Monash University? At this university, candidates can get benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. The university prepares students for work and also for success in the future.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors degree
- Award: Up to $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available to pursue an honours course in the Humanities and Social Sciences disciplines, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics disciplines and for working on a project on some aspects of Museums Victoria’s collection.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholar must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be commencing or continuing full-time undergraduate students who are enrolled in an honours course and will work on a project which is either co-supervised by Monash and Museums Victoria or are substantially focused on some aspects of Museums Victoria’s collection.
- Candidates must be commencing or continuing full-time honours students enrolled in 2020, at a Monash campus in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, candidates must have to apply for the admission at the university in the honors degree program. Candidates can submit the application form, which is available on http://www.monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/scholarships
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide a written recommendation (maximum 1 A4 page) from the honours supervisor regarding the quality of the project. Applications should be no more than 2 A4 pages in length (12 point font) detailing the project, its relevance to Museums Victoria’s research activities and collections, intended outcomes and budget requested. The budget should clearly identify the costs as they relate to the project.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university candidates, must have a normal minimum requirement for the honours degree.
- Language Requirement: For entry to Monash University, you must meet the minimum English language requirements.
The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to between $500 and $1,500 for a full-time study load for a maximum of one year.